Hello

Gud day

Remembering fond days ::}}

Thanks to all the Teachers in the world who are spreading the light of education all around.

Happy Teachers' day....,,,, The only profession by which the teacher radiates knowledge always and remains there while the receiver(student) attains greater strides.

Thanks to all my teachers who ever made me what I am today. I am a mirror image of all their combined efforts. Hope a teacher can map himself in his students . Its their ideals that we carry even after leaving the campus. We really had such great stream of teaching in our school . The same trend continued even in my colleges too.

They really helped me a lot in attaining clarity in various topics. I am very happy to see a family of teachers in my home. They really struggle a lot every day in preparing 4r next day's class. Thanx to their patience.

A lot more can be written but I will add them as soon as I find some time.

My REAL WORLD is with my teachers' blessings. And if u r also a teacher : HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY once again.......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment