Hello

Gud day

Virtual vs real world.......

Thanks to Facebook, Google + that are helping us in maintaining a biiiig friends' list or of-course circles.......

Adding people in our virtual world is often good........ We can hear a lot,interesting stuff from our past,present & sometimes future friends.........

hold a moment, think about the human relations,,,,,,,,,, they are not mere hi and bye....... They involve more emotions..........


A simple chat msg may not help u to visualize the person always.......... But once u speak to that person in live it helps a lot............


For me real relations r more imp........... As  I don't ask God to permit me change my FB status dead while leaving this world.........instead I prefer to be with MY CUTE LITTLE REAL WORLD .........

No comments:

Post a Comment